I Guess It's Time to Say Goodbye

Have you ever been cleaning out the closet or garage and found something that you knew had had an "issue" but you couldn't remember what it was? I'm often finding shoes or clothing that I've set aside for a reason, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. When I get to work and the flawed zipper keeps sticking me in the butt or the super cute shoes (also known as 5-minute shoes) start cutting into the back of my heel exposing the BONE... it suddenly all comes back to me. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Yesterday I was in the garage trying to clean up a little and found a pair of flip flops that used to be my absolute favorites. They were a Target find at half price and I loved the colors and...they were perfect. PERFECT, I say!




Well, I found them yesterday and looked that them (covered in dust) and thought, "Now, why did you get placed out here again?" Hmmmm......just couldn't remember. So, I thought, "Well, maybe I wasn't thinking clearly and put you out here for no reason. In any case, I'm sure it wasn't a super huge reason, so I'll start wearing you again and all will be right with the world."

I put them on this morning and it suddenly came back to me.




I guess it's time to say goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Life-Hacker List

I'm Tired