Meant to post this Tuesday...

Terrific Tuesday might be a good description for today...of course, after yesterday it's not saying a whole lot. After a wonderful trip Hobby Lobby (where Baby L made three new girlfriends) we came home to a nice summer rain shower. LOVE those.

Breakfast was supposed to be a bowl of blueberries and yogurt but I was only able to get about half of them down before the L-meister started calling. But...lunch was another story. Bologna sandwich on my sandwich thins (seriously, you gotta try these), the rest of my blueberries and yogurt, some ritz cracker crisps, and peanut butter cookies. This weekend I pulled out a tube of cookie dough from about a month ago. I normally grab it when it's on sale and then I have an easy dessert when needed for church, craft, or small group. Saturday I was having a sugar crave so I grabbed them, let 'em thaw (the crave lasted a while) and baked them up. So. Good.

My in-laws got back into town yesterday and asked us to join them for pizza at Angelina's so that's what we had for supper. Again: So. Good.

Tomorrow night we host small group so I'm trying to come up with a main dish that uses up what I already have. I could always do spaghetti, but I want to do something different. I've been pouring through the little cookbooks I have but haven't been able to decide on anything. Part of me wants to make Pigs in Blankets since one of our friends is from Kazakstan and doesn't know what they are. I know, I know...I thought I was doing a better job of educating her in the important things of living here...but she is married so I'll just blame it on him. Anyway, I thought about doing those, but everyone in our group is on a bit of a health kick and let's be honest; those aren't exactly healthy. So...we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Life-Hacker List

I'm Tired