More Random Things About Me

Most of my friends are on Facebook and are probably familiar with the "25 Random Things..." thing being circulated. I'm posting a few more that I thought of...

26. I love volunteering for different things and helping people. I know that sounds so hokey, but at the end of the day, I feel good and hope that they know someone cares about them.

27. I still have some of my stuffed animals from when I was little. Some of them were even my brother's and I doubt I'll ever get rid of them. One, a long brown dog, has a radio in its belly. I named it Rufio before learning that David had named it Rufus.

28. I was Miss Teen Firecracker for the summer of 1999. Don't be impressed, there were only two of us in our age group...but...I won. And it felt freakin' great.

29. I've ALWAYS dreamed of riding in the Peanut Parade (as a beauty queen). One year my mother tried to call one of our cousins in Dothan and ask if I could possibly ride in one of their cars (he sold cars/trucks at Solomon Chevrolet) for the parade. I let her know it wasn't quite the same. I once again saw my mom's desire make my wants and dreams come true.

30. I only have one good memory of my bio-father and that's drinking a cherry coke (a real one if you know what I mean) at Wool-Worth's downtown.

31. I like bunches of blankets on me when I'm sleeping. It's not so much for the warmth as it is for the weight.

So...that's it for now. Off to "test" the cookies I'm making for the Super Bowl party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Life-Hacker List

I'm Tired