Day 4: A Setback, But I'm Not Giving Up

Tonight we went to Sam's. Although my challenge didn't specifically address eating out, I halfway mentally included it. I was good for breakfast and lunch. Since Ryan's fishing trip got cut really short due to rough seas, we had two turkey sandwiches in the fridge. He ate one and I ate the other. I even finished off the low-fat Ruffles (not many left anyway). For supper, though...I cheated. We were both feeling kinda bored so we went to Sam's and got pizza (needed dog food, too). I did not, however, buy any food (other than a gallon of milk).

Tomorrow WILL be better. I'm already planning the meal and will hopefully have it ready soon after coming home from church. I can do this. I can do this. I. Can. Do. This.

Oh and that bottled coke I wanted for today?

SO. GOOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Life-Hacker List

I'm Tired