Fancy Footwork

Although I wasn't able to technically work on a craft project (although I did get some ribbon lengths cut so maybe that counts?) I have had somewhat of a productive day. After Ryan spent an hour and a half yesterday afternoon searching for a CD that is nowhere to be found, he decided that we were going to work on cleaning out the garage today. When it was discovered that Baby L didn't get the memo about sleeping in on Saturdays (normally he sleeps in a little bit, but nooooo...not today), we decided to hurry and get some things done before it got too hot. We managed to tidy up a bit and throw some things out...which is always fun.

More important news is that Baby L has yet to poop...yesterday or today. Needless to say, we've been waiting for the grand event...I've even put the nicer diapers on him today because I know when it happens...well, let's just say that I expect there will be a bath involved. (I told you that you'd get a poop schedule, didn't I?) See...Wednesday night we gave him some formula...and then again Thursday night. We noticed that both Thursday and Friday morning he wasn't super fussy, but he wasn't his normal happy, smiling, sweet-boy self. And we now think it's because of the formula. Needless to say, we didn't give him any on Friday or today. We've given him gas drops, pumped his legs, let him bounce in various bouncy toys...I'm close to letting him lick a prune. And after all that? Nothing.

Maybe tomorrow we'll have some action and maybe I'll get to work on one of my projects. Until then...I leave you with a small piece of my day. Some of you know of my love for musicals (I love you, Fred!). Watching L's feet makes me laugh and giggle and think of all that fancy footwork. And too, everything's cuter in footie pajamas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Life-Hacker List

I'm Tired