Day 7: I made it. Almost.

Whew! Today has certainly been a day of progress. Not only was I able to get a lot of tasks completed, but I also managed to clear out some items in the fridge and pantry. Woot! Finished off the last two English muffins (with Ryan's help) as well as leftover Ovaltine. Ran to Sam's today and almost grabbed a hot dog combo while I was there but I was good and refrained. Came home and made a turkey sandwich (last two slices of turkey), looked in the pantry and found a bag of honey mustard pretzels (soooooo good), which were more like crumbs. Honestly, why do we keep those last little bits? You almost have to lick them off the plate because they're so small. So I finished those off, too. Was still suffering from a sugar drop so I reached for the bag of crackers (again, the last little bit left in the bag) and finished off those.

Ryan didn't have band practice and we were planning on cleaning the house as much as possible so I decided on something simple. Went to the freezer and found a Stoffer's lasagna. Perrrrrfecto!

That's about it for today. Nothing special. I did cheat a teensy weensy bit in Target. Saw those oatmeal creme pies and couldn't help myself. (I wish I could quit you, Little Debbie.) Just love that gal.

Tomorrow will be the true test. To look at the ads or to not look at the ads. THAT is the question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Own Life-Hacker List

I'm Tired